About:

GNUGoS60 is a port of the FSF's GNU Go game engine to Nokia's S60 smartphone platform running on SymbianOS.

It is Free Software.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

GnuGo for S60 code now in Sourceforge.net


I have updated the code that I have in the working status from the previous post to the GnuGoS60 project page on sourceforge.net now. CVS wasn't so difficult to use after all, though I already encountered some of the limitations that made me dislike when I used it previously. Anyway, it'll have to do.

In the unlikely event that someone actually wants to download the code, please be aware that you will need to install ECompXL to get anywhere with the 2nd edition SDKs. Also I haven't bothered compiling with the third edition for a long time, so it might not work at all.

0 comments: