About:

GNUGoS60 is a port of the FSF's GNU Go game engine to Nokia's S60 smartphone platform running on SymbianOS.

It is Free Software.

Friday, September 15, 2006

It's Alive! (briefly :)

It Lives! It Lives Still! Game On! Oops!


Exciting stuff. Got enough of the GNU Go back end linked with the GUI so that I can display the actual GNU Go board rather than an dummy one, and rather than just me toggling black and white stones on, the GNU Go AI responds to my moves, and makes it's own moves. (And then crashes :)

Anyway, the important point is that all the white stones on the board shown were not put there by me. They were put there by GNU Go. It's a big step forward.

Well, things are looking up. Can't be too far from playing a full game vs gnugo on the S60 emulator, once I get all the crashing sorted out.

0 comments: